Our Services


  • Expatriate tax services
  • Non Resident Aliens tax compliance
  • Offshore , foreign financial assets and foreign account reporting compliance (FBAR)
  • Foreign Investment in Real Property Tax Act (FIRPTA) withholding for U.S. real property investments
  • U.S. tax compliance and planning for nonresident individuals working in the United States
  • IRS Certifying acceptance Agent (CAA) services . Application for IRS ITIN for foreign individuals
  • Foreign partner tax withholding for U.S. partnerships

Real Estate, Domestic and Foreign Investment

  • Ownership entity structuring
  • Foreign Real Estate Investment
  • Foreign Investment in Real Property Tax Act (FIRPTA) withholding and tax reporting


  • Start-up services for new businesses
  • Regulatory and tax compliance
  • Sales and Use Tax
  • Payroll set up, administration and reporting
  • Bookkeeping
  • QuickBooks setup and consulting

Trusts and Estates

  • Tax compliance and reporting for Grantor Trusts
  • Trust and Estate Tax Compliance
  • Foreign Financial assets reporting


  • Tax preparation and planning
  • Tax planning and business consulting for self-employed individuals
  • IRS representation and tax problem resolution

One Stop Solution

Real Estate And Estate planning

We work alongside your attorney, financial planner and realtors on all your real estate transactions and estate planning needs.

IRS Certifying Acceptance Agent Services (CAA)

Through special agreement with the IRS we can certify your international documents to obtain an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number.

Start Up services for Foreign Companies

We offer consulting services for international clients coming to the US. From guidance to regulatory and tax compliance.